Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Friday 19 August 2011

Sunsets and tornado?




Above is the sunset last night - a beautiful still evening, and the lighthouse, next door, with an orange glow and a rainbow!



But in the afternoon there was heavy cloud and a mini-tornado (probably more likely to be a water spout).  My neighbour, Mick, took these photos below - I was slaving away over a hot computer in the top right window at the time and was oblivious to everything!




2 comments:

  1. Now I am jealous sian, sunsets (love them) and tornado's (fantastic)..... life on a small island does it for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WR - yup does it for me too! Though I'm glad we don't have *real* tornados!

    ReplyDelete