Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Tuesday 5 November 2013

After the storm


I love the calm after a storm. Today the sun was out.  There were some rain showers, but the wind dropped and the sun shone so I barely noticed them. Especially as I was working indoors most of the day! Though I did take a brief walk along the shore with Button at lunch time...

The seaweed is banked up after the North Westerly wind....


The sun shone on the Stromness Golf Course too


And all was calm on the beach


I love how the sun breaks through dark clouds..... kind of symbolic....


6 comments:

  1. Ahh gorgeous. I do envy people who live by beaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dream come true to be so close to a beach!

      Delete
  2. We have a watercolour painting of the North Pennines that looks a bit like that last photo. Very spiritually uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos, Sian, and looking even better now I can see the colours properly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that your eye surgery has given you glorious "Technicolour" again :-)

      Delete