Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 4 June 2017

Troubled times....




Thankfully everyone I know in London is safe.  But we live in troubled times.  I sought refuge in my garden today, and took a wander up the road in the late afternoon sun.  Photo above - early evening sun on Hoy High lighthouse and Sandside.

*my other post today was uploaded a couple of days ago before news of the events in London...


2 comments:

  1. Your photo is beautiful, the clouds, sky, water and lighthouse. We live in dangerous times, it is good to look at beauty to lift our spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troubled times indeed, heart rendering.

    ReplyDelete